Skip to main content

Another violation

Not sure what part of no contact Mr. Ramos does not understand. He has 3 open protection orders and still contacts and harasses. The protection orders state he is NOT to contact the protected individuals or contact a 3rd person to harass and intimidate.

10/28/2018 Mr. Ramos contacted me via Facebook, which was only activated for 48 hours. This means he has been stalking me and my people in order to see if I came back online. This is called cyber stalking. He posted a message, on a post, that was public, to let me know he found me and sent me numerous private messages. Both are direct contact and a direct violation of my permanent protection order. Yes, it's permanent, as they didn't put an expiration date due to the nature of his constant threats. Denver county doesn't play games.

The public post he put on my wall, was followed by a message from me, letting him know I was not playing games.






He proceeded to message me and message me and message me. I have read them all and because I know how this is going to play out, I know that I didn't violate my own order by reminding him that he violated it. I will not give him any satisfaction that he got to me, because he didn't, this is why I posted it. I will never reply to him as he is hoping. I will let you all see how he talks to people and how unstable his mind is. He can rant all he wants.



......................................................................

"


Alright Jessica Balderas this issue bout my daughter is killing me inside! After you left me and you yanked Naedean from Cindy Patlan watching My Daughter who in the FUCK was watching Naedean? From what i know is that back then Your fucken roommate Jose wat ever his fucken last name is I need to know! And your so called husband Jeremy were the only ones watching My Daughter! Only u know where you left mija! Did you ever leave her with someone that you didnt know. You know damn well know that I never gave a single bath to my daughter. You & Jeremy were the one who always bathed Naedean! Your so called husband Jeremy tried getting me jealous this one day by messaging me on messenger about how he would take baths with Naedean and he had a purple room and he had changed her eating habits! Now you better take a good look at those 2 heroin " tecatos, no disrespect to anyone else just those 2 fucks" addicts! Yeah I'm getting pissed! Now I will kick doors down again i dont give a fuck if i get locked up again! I will do what I gotta do to find out the truth about Jose and Jeremy and their behaviour on fucken Heroin! Those 2 were different when u weren't around Jessica. Hey Jeremy I know damn well it was the 2 of you rhat spreaded this rumor a long time ago! Many im talking bout Many many People have known about the rumors you 2 started a few years back. My People have gotten jumped, shot at, and have died because they defended Me! This isnt a funny issue and most of it was not just talk! Im still overwhelmed at everything that has come from the shit you started Jeremy Balderas from Indio not the one from West end of Valle!! Well enough said for now! Everyone try and have a great weekend! Oh sorry I needed to Vent! Arato!
✌




Goodmorning Mrs. Dean G Ramos




Now who is the fucken parent that said i molested a 6 year old in la quinta? And dont fucken lie Aletta. Its on your fucken blog that started all this mess. Its all fucken true. Theyve came after me twice, and im the one that has been shot at 8 fucken times! Because of your blog. No im not on probation, but your going down for wanting me Dead!! This isnt A JOKE! Aletta Joy Ramos.



I never touched any 6 year old girl!



Or Loris Daughter your Sick in the head for thinkng like that Aletta!



You made up lies to have me locked up! And to have me killed!! Your Sick Aletta!



But im still here! Disabled from my right hand, and i was told in Jail i have Cancer!




THESE WERE SENT AFTER I LET HIM KNOW HE VIOLATED MY ORDER IN THAT PUBLIC POST





On your link is no good bring your cpmments here. You cant violate me cuz I'm not on probation according to State of California it's not like if I'm going over there thank you claimed I used to stock you around your apartment I'm watching you right now I could see you




So what is it you want to stalk me because you want my son to know what I'm doing or you still love me going to try this again I can get divorced and then getting ready to you only if you're going to be real but I don't know I can't trust you I can trust you as far as I can throw you I'm sure I don't trust you at all your conniving and most of all make you say a night at stinker that's not you're saying that your mom's same but using your mom's lines when you can start being f****** nice ever since you got f****** married to that fool you've been nothing but a f****** b**** to everybody that I talk to my family me it was f****** b******* nonsense if you've been texting everybody messaging them about that stupid f****** blog because of the stupid f****** blog a lot of s*** has really happened I know you don't give a f*** but you're still right there just watching what the f***** going on with me and the girls I talk to who I'm with where I live enough is enough that this s*** needs to stop you're just pissed off and you've been f****** hiding this s*** ever since my boys told me they were being physically abused that's when all this s*** really started



So you need to get off my f****** nutsack if I was your husband and you were still doing this with your ex I would have told you to kick f****** rocks go with your f****** EX because if your husband is f****** allowing this s*** is one stupid mother f****** idiot I'm just being real 100%



I don't give a f*** if you are turning this into supposedly the da or whoever the f*** you're connected with I'm connected over here to I don't care I'll go do time to f****** sue your ass defamation of character that's what I'll see your ass for an you hire someone to kill me that's a long time at f****** prison you're being a women's correctional facility for life



So are you going to take your threats anymore you want to do them indirectly by indirect contact it's still your the f****** May wanted f****** hire someone for murder just to get rid of me like you've always wanted for what reason I don't f****** know but I all I know is you're not right in the head it's you your one sick minded lady



U have a unstable mind



And it's funny how you say that you are a psych counselor you try reading my mind but I can hear your f****** thoughts I hear all the s*** you say about me I know when you come around my neighborhood it's been like that everywhere I f****** have lived La Quinta my moms everywhere Indio and that's f****** wrong of what the f*** you're trying to do and you know it we suck real good and then like I said what you got married to a lame-ass full of the s*** f****** ended all the communication with my boys and you f****** took life from me you took life from them you're just pissed off because the day they told you they don't want to go back with you you want me to put f****** kidnapping charges on me and Joseph all because you wanted to hide the f****** truth you had Jessica abuse to my daughter done by her end of the f****** and then you by f****** allowing Enrique to do that s*** still stick by him at f****** Court crying like a little b****



Your husband is a lame-ass full don't be f****** denying it



Come on get into this conversation what are you scared of



Let's talk



And at the wrong with that only when you do it wrong I thought you guys have been doing it all f****** talking about me all around me but never include me in the conversation who gives a f*** if I cuss that's why I talk in general so f****** what the thing is you don't want to get put on blast cuz you know you're f****** wrong your lying ass f****** b**** you Aunt Jessica



And relay this message to her f****** so call husband why don't you f****** run out of Courthouse don't we were going to handle that s*** outside but he ran like a little b**** if you're f****** husband want some of this s*** to tell him to come down to f****** desert hot springs and we can handle this s*** right on the f****** Street f*** the court b******* quit being a f****** rat you making it f****** hard living for my son's you think the shooting affect them or f*** one day is going to catch up and something's going to happen to my boys and I'm going to come after your f****** ass like I said earlier all you did was take life from my boys they damn well knew I was your dad in a good f****** dad you just hate it because I can f****** prove more to them in a little bit of time that you have all these f****** years with child support you use it for stupid ass s*** not for my boys or else they would have had f****** decent clothes shoes even when I pay child support I never got a damn picture or f****** happy Father's Day or happy Birthday Dad or nothing not even a f****** little message all you did was take their f****** communication away from me they tried f****** communicated to me through the cousins through Xbox and you f****** find out any took that s*** away from them so it's always been you that's been f****** denying them of who the real dad is and now of course they're going to be like I don't know who my dad is Dad like you said I put my sperm in your pussy and gave 2 handsome boys



You know how much f****** time as f****** gone by and you have not even let me talk to them or them talk to me in reality they did not want to f****** go back last time I had him here in 2007 or 8 they cried their asses off to not go back with you and you know damn well what they wanted you just couldn't f****** suck up your f****** silly-ass stupid f****** price to let them stay here while I have to get on your f****** feet you know I f****** did pay for your damn apartment well me and Jessica did and try saving your f****** car and that's besides bucket paying child support trust me I have all the receipts for all that s*** just stop saying that I never paid you s*** or that I never started that I never look for my boys I always did that was your problem you always f****** Adam put on blast it all if you message me or he message Elijah and I never messaged your ass Until Now by voice message Elijah



Get your f****** ass on this conversation the f*** you scared of or put your b**** ass husband on talks a lot of s*** from over there but he f****** a little big ass f****** oh yeah I told him hes still a pussy



Or did you put my son up to this if you did your one f***** up Mom you don't know what the f*** you did wrong and you better realize it soon cuz my boy has been wanting to leave you but he hasn't left because he don't want to leave Michael behind



And you know it you damn well know it



When you get the balls to f****** talk to me I'll be right here I'm going to block your ass anymore or Jessica both of you b****** need a f****** grow your asses up



Now quit changing your blog because I got the original f****** blog that you first wrote so you want to f****** go against me we can still do this just know that I got in a f****** tourney I will see your f****** ass like I said I have the original f****** blog because you originally wrote it and you just been trying to change it up

And don't you ever caught f****** jail the damn getting released that I'm f****** harassing you trying to f****** call you or they check my phone records and I didn't f****** call you or text you call you but your stupid ass f****** lies

Tell your Sidekick Jessica that my parents or my family ain't hiding s*** about me they're just protecting me from you
0:29  voice recording



Tell your ex-husband I hijacked his account once again I can tap into yours I could see what the hell you're doing right now how much longer are you going to be on your laptop clean up your living room




Tell your son to throw out the trash oh she's a cute baby that your granddaughter




You know damn well all the evidence points to you a letter but like I told Kiana it's you and her and Jessica and Jeremy they wanted me dead well all of you guys going to get it higher for trying to murder me




Remember Aletta just up in left to Colorado while they kept him busy. He had gone way to far with thinking my Ex wife was cheating. He would sniff out her close and obviously got freaking weird on Aletta



Wat was his fucken last name



His family helped Aletta out and put hers and my kids stuff in storage and they booked it to Denver



You know what kianna was naedeans age when her mom moved them out to an apartment at indio desert palms then to hovley apartments in palm desert. A few months later she met that leva Luke from Oceanside or San Diego. I forgot wat white boy hood he was from.



That message shoulve gone first. I had forgot to paste it



Oh son of a bitch! Luke is linked to Margarita Villanueva's profile that used to message me all the time



Okay why has San Francisco been mentioned in the past so much by Jessica



Is all your damage because if Luke? I am connected! Theres your answer! and i will take care of him for scaring you and my kids. He better not have hurt my daughter. Yeah my daughter my sons. Your my ex wife Aletta. Yeah Mine. I will do life in prison for you idgaf!!



I didnt do anything wrong to you but...



I cheated i hurt you i really hurt and IM SORRY ALETTA IM SORRY ELIJAH IM SORRY MICHAEL. AND MOST OF ALL IM SORRY KIANNA. I MADE A MISTAKE THAT IM PAYING FOR FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.



Can i ask you something? I hope you say yes



Last year this black chevy truck from a san diego dealership came looking for me. They were 3 folls with guns and baseball bats. My cuñiado was here when tjey came and stopped here at my house. Now was that Luke or who could it have been? Come on Aletta get it together. You ate not gonna pin everything bad tjat happened to you on me i was great to you and kids my wrong doing was just cheating im sorry aletta



You used to call me and ask me what you should do becaise of lukes behaviour"




......................................................................



Again.....clearly shows he has been stalking me and my family. Not to mention....what the heck is he talking about in these rants..... and to whom....makes no sense, gibberish and nonsense, so many lies in all these messages. Ridiculous!



He says that he pays child support. He may owe it....but he's not paying it. Jessica doesn't even have an open case.





The only thing left to do is to pray for him and his wife. I wish no harm to her or him, I only want to keep my kids safe and to be left alone





If you would like to subscribe to this blog, and receive an email when I have added a new post, please click "Follow me by Email" and add your email address. 


Also, you may leave comments on this blog.  
You can leave your name or remain anonymous. 
So, speak as free as you wish.

Comments